Thursday, February 24, 2022

REVIEW: Cave Club Tella & Partyceratops

 
Here we are at what is likely my final Cave Club review. I'm sad this line didn't do better because they were adorable and different. 

I've been eyeing this set on Amazon for months. It finally came in stock from various 3rd party sellers but with Prime shipping, but the prices were still over $50. I lucked into one for $39.99 a couple days ago and snatched it right up. It was sold by Amazon itself. Not sure how that happened but I'm not complaining. 




Art.



I love this dino and she's less oversized than Rockelle's so I'm keeping her. She makes cute noises, too.



The lone accessory. 




Tella was obviously the main draw of this set for me. She is GORGEOUS. 



I love her makeup and her color scheme. 

Her hair is simple and really nice quality. 




She looks cute on the dino, but I let my playset Roaralai take her place. Tella had to go on the shelf. 



She's got a lot of catching up to do with Bashley and Lumina. 

I've actually never had a Tella on my little Cave Club shelf. My Series 1 Tella has always been on my coffee table with S1 Roaralai. They're there now along with signature Bashley and Lumina. 



I'm glad I finally got my hands on this set! Tella is stunning and well worth the price. 

Goodbye, Cave Club! You'll be missed. I really wish I'd been able to get that third series of dino babies, but they never came here. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

4 comments:

  1. That's sad! They were cute little dollies. I wonder if Mattel is saving budget for the return of Monster High and them getting back the Disney Princesses license. Is the other line discontinued also? The little animal/human dolls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As far as I know, Enchantimals is still going, just not in the US.

      Delete
  2. Congrats! I fell in love with the partyceratops the moment I saw her. Tella is cute too but I bought this set for the dinosaur. I wish I had waited to buy mine. I paid $70 for it on Amazon. But I'm still happy I got the set and at the time I didn't think it would be available for less money since there were only a couple of them in stock from a third-party seller.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I had no idea it would ever come down to retail and I honestly don't know how it did. It never seems to be in stock from Amazon. Maybe a return somehow? It's an adorable set. I really wish this line had stayed on our shelves.

      Delete