Monday, February 14, 2022

REVIEW: Simon Toys Rooyie Spirit Beast Series


I saw this figure in a Facebook ad, likely because I've taken their bait and visited the KikaGoods website multiple times. I always buy my figures from ebay and Mercari though. I have yet to buy from Kika. Anyway, this lovely lady caught my eye and I found a case of 8 figures on ebay, sold by AmiAmi. I bought them, knowing I'd get the full set in the box. I love that these are full set guaranteed. The only way you're not getting the entire set of basic figures is if one is replaced by the super rare hidden figure, and in that case, it's worth it to track down a missing common. 

This series is called Spirit Beast. 

The names aren't written in English anywhere on the boxes or the cards, so I have to take KikaGoods' translations. 

So this is Ghost Fox. On ebay, a seller has it as Fantasy Fox, but Ghost Fox is way cooler. 

I absolutely love her colors. She's my favorite hands down. 



This is Flower Fairy, one of my other two faves. I have three total because I can. 

I love that her dress is translucent. 




From the back. 




My third fave: Deep Sea Naga. On ebay, a seller has it as Deep Sea Mermaid. Probably a little more accurate. 

Another translucent clothing one and the pearls on her head are way pearlier than they photographed. 




The little details! Love.



I'm just going to do the rest in alphabetical order. 

This is Little Sheep Fairy. 

She's the only one with a separate accessory, which I'm really glad I noticed in the separate baggie with the stand. 



This  girl has the cumbersome name of Moon Shadow Jade Rabbit. 

Love the pose. 






Adorable detail. 




Here is Mysterious Bird. This one might be my next fave after my main three. 





Lovely. 




Night Cat. 

The other contender for fourth fave. Mysterious Bird is more intricate, but this pose and the bare feet. 




So cute!



Last, we have Nine-Colored Deer. Sadly, mine had one broken antler. Must have happened during the packaging of the toy, not my case being sent to me, because there's no way that kind of damage could happen the way these are packed. It glued back on nicely though. 


One more shot of Ghost Fox with a little twinkle in her eye.

I really love these and treated myself to the other series of them. I'll post them when they arrive and try to include a picture of the boxes next time. I was too excited to open these to think about taking boxed pics. It's been a long weekend!


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment