Monday, January 10, 2022

SOLD OUT?: Rainbow High Lily Cheng

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09PF8X3CX/

Earlier tonight, Amazon listed a pre-order for RH's newest collector doll, Lily Cheng. There's been speculation on what exactly Lily is but she's apparently being touted as "collector" like Jett Dawson. Though she lacks Jett's extra jointed body and has no special playset accessories, apparently MGAE thinks the quality and detail of the doll and two outfits somehow creates an $80 price tag. Overpriced, in my opinion, but I also love her enough to pay it. I was lucky enough to get an order placed before the listing went "currently unavailable" and now "temporarily out of stock." 

Those that pre-ordered Jett will remember that the pre-ordered dolls were your chance to get a numbered one. This time, MGAE may have learned and according to them, these pre-orders from Amazon via this link guarantee you one of the 2,022 numbered Lily Cheng dolls. I'm not interested in a number and I want to open the doll, so I may pass mine onto someone who wants to keep her boxed and order a non-numbered one to open. We'll see. 

But if you want a numbered one, keep your eye on that listing! She may pop back in stock. 

1 comment:

  1. I want her, I love her, but since I'd really just want one specific number (alo 22!) I'm going to wait because I cannot justify that price.

    ReplyDelete