Monday, January 3, 2022

REVIEW: Barbie Extra Minis Part 2

 
I was planning on doing these last night, but my almost 16-year-old dog is not doing well. I spent last night and a lot of today trying to help her feel better. We got her into an emergency vet appointment at 3:30 and she came home at 7. She's got some medication so hopefully that helps. While she's resting off her sedative shot, I decided to tackle some reviews to improve my mood. 

I was able to get the other Extra Minis doll I wanted from Walmart.com. 



She comes with a bright blue stand, plus sunglasses and a purple boombox that will be chucked into the purgatory of accessories I'll never use.




I don't hate this one's outfit, so that's a step forward, but she's got the usual problem: too much extra. Let's take care of that.




Better! I can't believe I got those earrings out without them breaking. Do they seriously need those wedge ends on these tiny dolls? Come on, Mattel. 

I love the tiny heels on her boots. 




The stand clip doesn't fit right over the heavy jacket, so I put it around her waist underneath and the coat is over the top. She hovers a bit but she's stable. 



My two little extras. They're not the greatest doll of this size, but I like their faces and hair. They have a glittery shimmer over their eyes, which is pretty cool. I'm glad I got them. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment