Wednesday, January 5, 2022

COLLECTION UPDATE: Pretty Little Pups

Bobo, Gidget (x2), Puffy, Speckles, Boomer, Spanky, Alphie, Doxie, Peppi, Trixie, Scotti


I am absolutely thrilled that I was able to add another Pretty Little Pups to my collection! Now I only need one more! 

I only know one other person that collects these and she was kind enough to give me her extra Gidget not long ago. She messaged me with a link to an auction for Bobo and Gidget, and I won! 


These are all my newer ones, all arrived since I moved to this apartment in 2019. 

Bobo on the left is one of my favorites from the entire line. Sadly, she's also in the worst shape. All those dark marks on her are paint rubs. I'm not sure what makes her paint hold up worse than the others' over time. She's still plenty cute though and mostly in good condition. Her curls are excellent. 



Bobo again. So cute.



And this is my second Gidget. If anyone has an extra Snowball, I'd love to trade! Or if anyone else collects these, I would part with her. 

I love these so much. 

2 comments:

  1. BSC books! I still have all of mine too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're actually Sleepover Friends and Bad News Ballet. I have all my BSCs, too, but they're in my storage closet. Ah, the nostalgia!

      Delete