Tuesday, January 18, 2022

REVIEW: Enchantimals Royals 5-Pack

 I finally got around to getting the Royals 5-pack from Amazon. I found a warehouse deal and it arrived today. 

However, I was shocked to see that they'd just slapped a label on it and shipped it like this. No outer box. No tape on the flap except one little piece of Scotch tape that was ripped. I don't know how none of the pieces came out! Danessa's deer was loose in there and could totally have fallen out. I complained to Amazon because this needs to never happen again and they apologized and gave me $10.



The box simply opens up like this. The dolls are secured using the plastic tray only, which I always like and thankfully that kept them in place!

Still cannot believe that deer didn't fall out. 



Ever adorable art. 




Danessa and Sprint. 

I love the colors for her. 

I'm sad the hair on this line has gone downhill though. It was never great, but this isn't pretty. 




Patter and Flap. 

She looks gorgeous and Flap is cute. 




Bree and Twist. 

I wish they'd used Sage instead. But Enchantimals is obsessed with bunnies. 



Now the newbies. This is Alessandro Lion and Catch. 


I feel like his forehead is too big. The hair should have come down more. But Catch is adorable! 




And the stunning Ambrose Unicorn, the entire reason I bought this set. Her little unicorn's name is Glimmer. Love the colors here!


 


Yeah, she was worth the expense of the pack. 



Hanging with some other royals. 

I'm satisfied with this set despite the big shipping error. Glad I got it!


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine. 

2 comments:

  1. I really do hope they have the rest coming to the US soon. I'm being super patient cause I don't really want to import.
    If in fact they will never get here, I will most likely import them like you did the ones that are not available here. I am happy the line is still going. Obviously there's a market for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would think everything that was coming here would be here by now. This set has gone in and out of stock a few times since it showed in the US, so their distribution seems somewhat consistent. I wish we'd get the ocean royals, but I don't know if we ever will.

      Delete