Tuesday, January 25, 2022

REVIEW: Dollar General VIP Pets



I always meant to get one of the newer VIP Pets, but I never could commit to the $12.99 for a blind set. I was in Dollar General last week and saw four packaged like this, so you can see exactly who you're getting. 

The downside is you don't get many accessories. Nyla doesn't have her cute antennae headband, just a purple comb. But for $10 and being able to skip the blind aspect, I'm happy to have her. 




These are the art versions of the four available. 




And she's adorable. 

I kind of like the Spring Vibes series, so I may try out one blind one of these days.


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

2 comments:

  1. I liked the design of the VIP Pets (the faces are very cute), but I found the extra-long hair off-putting. I I guess that's the selling-point though?

    It's nice to see them ditch the blind packaging, even if it's just for a limited release.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the long hair seems to be a thing for these newer ones. I liked the originals with their shorter hair better. Wish I'd gotten more.

      Delete