Wednesday, January 12, 2022

IN BOX REVIEW: Disney 2022 Designer Mulan


The masquerade set was the first one I caved on for Disney designer dolls. I'm still happy I got Esmeralda and Megara. Then Kida was my first new 17" Disney doll since Tiana. I liked a lot of the new designer line. Not Jasmine, though I do love her in red. I just don't like that outfit. But I like Pocahontas and Ariel. 

Mulan though. 

This is one of the best Disney dolls I own. She is so perfectly right up my alley and one of my favorite "princess" characters. 



I'm not taking her out of the box, but I took a few pics to show her off as best I could. 

I like how these flaps fold out. 





I love her color scheme. The fact that she's wearing pants. The entire design of this outfit. 



I love the embroidery. 



And her FAAAAAAAAAAAACE. 

People made jokes about how pissed she looks, but I say she's mad it took this many years to be put in an outfit this badass. 




Cute little purse. 



Shoes.

And embroidery. And beads. 



Another face angle. She's so gorgeous!



Perfection. Simply perfection. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

5 comments:

  1. I got Mulan too and totally agree about the face. She’s a warrior, not a docile princess!

    This was the first doll I got out of this line. Some like Ariel were a little too out there for me. The upcoming Aurora and Tiana look nice though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Ariel because she's got some elements that remind me of Greek myth. I may get her eventually. I also really like Aurora, but I don't know if it's enough to buy her. I'm not an in-box collector so every time I do this it takes up a lot of space I don't really have.

      Delete
    2. Hi! Wow, this is the best Mulan they have done! I would live to see a Vidia like this!! I am wondering if you have any plans to get Corinne Tan (new AG doll) or a review? Thanks and Happy New Year!

      Delete
    3. I actually do have Corinne but wasn't planning a review. I can add her to my little to do list though.

      Delete