Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Charlie Bears Announcement


I'm not sure how many people here collect bears, but I'm posting this in case anyone does and isn't part of the collecting groups on Facebook. 

This gray floof is Moon. She was part of the 2020 collection and one that we never got here in the US, even though we were supposed to. I am really lucky because I got mine from a US collector on ebay. 

It was mentioned yesterday that Moon is currently out of production, despite a release never making it to the US as it should have. Apparently, they didn't have enough material to make more of her. I'm hoping they learned from this and will at least get a shipment to each of the 3 countries with a warehouse next time, as opposed to giving more to the UK and Australia and leaving us out completely. It's not fair. I'm lucky that I have her, but other people have been waiting on her for almost two years, only to find out she's not actively being made. 

Now I'm minorly concerned about my final outstanding pre-order from 2020, but I also kind of gave up hope of ever getting her long ago, so I won't be surprised if I learn the same thing happened with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment