Friday, January 14, 2022

NEWS: Glitter Girls

https://battatco.com/catalogs/2022/Glitter_Girls_Catalogue_2022.pdf

It's that time of year when Battat puts out their new Glitter Girls catalogue. I like to go through these and comment on any new stuff, so following along with the link above. 


PAGE 4: Two new girls here. Laica is a lovely name and she looks to have at least 5 hair colors, which is pretty awesome, but she also looks a teeny bit washed out. Nora excites me because she's the closest I've ever seen them come to fan favorite Ariadne, who is now the only doll shown in an early series that hasn't been released yet. The other one from an earlier series is in this catalogue! It's too bad Nora is wearing one of the flat out ugliest outfits I've ever seen them do, but at least I can buy her a fashion pack. 

PAGE 5: ELAITHEA!!!! I've been waiting for this girl forever. She's got a totally bizarre outfit but I like it. And I think she's gorgeous. Very excited for her!

PAGE 7: Eniko has been available on Target.com for a while. Pixie is the newbie here and I have to have her. That was the name of my oldest dog that passed on Tuesday. She's beautiful, too. The bunny PJs are cute, but I'll find her a new outfit. 

PAGE 8: I think Cicely is on Amazon or Target or both. Not sure if she's in stock. 

PAGE 9: Alfie is the same situation. 

PAGE 12: Lora and Cleo are new. She's got the same washed out issue as Laica without the awesome hair. 

PAGE 14: Happy to see new clothes, sad none of them are cute enough for me to buy. 

PAGE 17: The umbrella one is basic but also cute. The Christmas PJs are adorable. I'll get those. The curly-toed shoes on the other Christmas outfit are hilarious. 

PAGE 18: The roller-skating outfit is new but no thanks. 

PAGE 19: I don't hate Razzle Dazzle. It's pretty cute. It's not marked new, but I don't remember it. 

The rest is all the stuff I don't care about much. 


Definitely some things making me happy here!

No comments:

Post a Comment