Friday, October 1, 2021

REVIEW: Ruby Red Fashion Friends LE Elinda


Thanks to those that wished me a happy birthday! I have four reviews to zip through tonight. All of these dolls sadly came in while I was at work and it's Friday, so I automatically get out later, but I was determined to get all the reviews done. Let's go!

So this is Elinda. She's my birthday gift from my mom, which makes it pretty great that she got here so quickly from China. I honestly can't believe it only took 3 days. 

Elinda was a limited edition of 100. (Mine is #21.) 


I was surprised to see Elinda packed more like a BJD than any RRFF I've ever had. But she's also my first wigged doll, so maybe this is normal for those? She was packed nude except for her panties and all her pieces are bagged up like this. 



Here's her outfit. The quality is fantastic. 


 




I dressed her before tackling the wig. 




Gah, I adore this. 





Here she is! 

I'm not a fan of the wig. It took a bit to get it how I liked it and this wasn't it. The promos of Elinda have her bangs covering her brows more. 

The barrettes were easy to get in though. 




After more adjustment, it's a lot better. 



Yes, almost perfect!

I need to play with the longer face-framing bits. The one curls nicely but the other is annoying. 




She's so gorgeous, no matter what her wig issues are. 

I doubt they'll ever do a more perfect doll for me. 




The cuteness. 






More cuteness. 



And she has a bear! I ended up tucking her on one of my red bear shelves. She's sitting between two red, black, gray and white bears and it's simply perfect. 



Adorable! I'm so thrilled to have her and I'll be happy to look at her every day. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment