Thursday, October 14, 2021

REVIEW: Disney's Encanto Mirabel & Isabela



I fell in love with these ladies a few nights ago and Walmart got them here impressively fast. I paid $12.99 apiece but they're currently $9.97. I'm so tempted to order a second Isabela, but I'm just going to grab another in store. 

These were made by Jakks Pacific.

Encanto looks like it's going to be amazing! I can't wait to see it and see what merch the Disney Store rolls out. (I still call it the Disney Store. Shop Disney...I just can't. It's the Disney Store.)






So these were taken right after deboxing. 





Box hair wasn't horrible, but I gave them both salon time anyway. Isabela had a bit of gel. 



And after!

Mirabel looks...the same. 





The black scarf was not a good choice for drapery. I wanted to cover my Egyptian boxes. I'll have to get one of my brighter scarves. 




She's darling. I don't know if they show, but she has freckles. 



Then there's Isabela. 






This doll is a goddess! I adore her so much! I need another. This one joined my living room display of favorites. 




So beautiful!





I can't wait to see what Disney Store gives us. I hope they make Luisa, too. And Dolores! She looks adorable. 




Another.




And the last shot. 

Ugh, I can't wait!



PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

1 comment:

  1. I don't often collect this size due to space issues, but when I do it's usually Disney... I think my Elenas could use some friends who share a language!

    ReplyDelete