Wednesday, October 27, 2021

REVIEW: Rainbow High Slumber Party Robin Sterling

 

Poor Robin has been deboxed for days, but waiting for me to finish my work week and get around to doing a full review. 




Here are Robin's pieces. 

Stand, comb, hangers.

Sleeping bag and pillow. 

Full second outfit and her earrings that I removed, knowing she'd go to the salon. 



Her first outfit: robe and pjs, sleep mask, necklace, socks and bunny slippers. 



I actually took this before the outfit pic. 

I really hate RH's obsession with socks. They just don't look cute here and they didn't with Brianna either. 

I also don't like how they're sewing the jewelry down. Cutting Robin's necklace loose wasn't fun. 




She does have gel in her hair, but it's less than Brianna. 

Still, it's salon time!




Fast forward to tonight's photos. 

Here's her second outfit. I like the white top, but not for her. It might be nice with someone else's pieces. 

I mean, it does look cute here, but I prefer dramatic Robin who looks really elegant and like a lounging rich girl. It's the Tiffany blue. Come on. 




I love these. They're adorable. 




With the shoes. These don't like to stay on very well, but they're so Robin. 





This is pretty, but also a bit too much for me. You know I like to keep it simple. 




Sleep mask. Cute, but Brianna's is cuter.



This is what I went with for her final look. While I do love the shorts, I am a sucker for long satiny pants. I used to wear them a lot (in black, minus the furry trim). 

While I'm disappointed MGAE caved to Walmart and changed the original metallic design of the line for Robin and Brianna, I must say I adore the Tiffany blue and I'm thrilled Robin exists like this. I do hope to see metallics in the future though. Retailers are such idiots.




Robin is easily one of the most photogenic dolls of the entire line. She's gorgeous in every shot and I'm not exactly a stellar photographer. 




I had to take a photo of the three darkest girls of the line so far. Each one stunning. 

I hope they do one with brown eyes eventually. 

Beautiful! 

I've got a review for Vanessa coming up and I really need to finally debox the twins. (I know. It's been ages.) Marisa is on hold for now. I actually ordered her before the other two, but Walmart is not filling my order and I haven't been able to successfully catch her in stock again. I did once, but she sold out while I was paying. Ugh. 

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment