Sunday, October 3, 2021

MONTH IN REVIEW: September 2021



Well, this is going to be short. September was a great month, but everything got reviewed! There are only four bears to show during this month in review.

So this is Snickerdoodle. I kept seeing people's pics of him and caved to the temptation of importing. He was no CB Direct UK though he recently sold out. I love a nice warm brown bear and he's got bonus patterns and a bit of a cranky face to boot. He's great. 


Little Blotch was my only pre-order to come in this month. Every one of these is vastly different. If you have a favorite color patch from his assortment, it's pretty easy to find a bear with a lot of that color on him. 

I wanted one with the "orange," which is actually a mottled pink and yellow, and I loved the white and black streaks on his face. 



Then we've got Abhay. He's part of a standing foursome of bears released in 2011 and 2012. I finally have all four, though I haven't photographed them all yet. 

Abhay is my favorite of the four. I love his colors. 



Here's a better angle on his face.

Abhay means fearless in Sanskrit. 



The fourth bear is Surabhi. That's also a Sanskrit name and means fragrance or beauty. 

The other two in this set are Akhuti and Shardul. Akhuti means intention or wish in Sanskrit, though it seems more commonly spelled Akuti. Shardul is more obvious. It's Sanskrit for tiger and he's the tiger print one.

So there's September!

No comments:

Post a Comment