Thursday, October 14, 2021

REVIEW: Glitter Girls

 

Finally taking a moment to catch up with Glitter Girls! I've had these for a while and just never got around to taking pics. 

So here are Kika and Soo Ji. 





Soo Ji is from Series 4. She's the final one of the set to be released. Everyone else has been out for a bit. 

She was worth waiting for. I love her.




She's got one of the best outfits, I think. They've been getting weaker as they go along. 




I've given up on trying to keep track of series at this point. They don't release single girls all in one set anymore nor do they have those cute group pics of the single-released girls to help. So yeah, no more series.

Anyway, this is Kika! She reminds me of both Bluebell and Candice, but she's got a slightly darker skintone. She's definitely very cute. 




Not the best outfit, but still cute! 



And then...there's Duckie. 

Gah, who named her? Come on. 

I found her on Target.com and had to have her. I don't normally go for the more deluxe hairplay dolls, but yeah, she was not one to pass up. 





Hairplay accessories. 

Those elastics will come in handy.





Again, not the best outfit. Battat, you've gotta get better than this. The old GG outfits were great. 




But her coloring! I adore the blue and green hair blend with the eyes and her dark skin. She's gorgeous. 



She's super cute. She just needs a way better name. Something...mermaidy.

I'm probably going to go through my GG collection soon and pull out some to sell, so if there are any older ones anyone's looking for, let me know. I just don't need as many of them as I have and their shelf is getting really packed..


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine. 



2 comments:

  1. I thought Kika was supposed to have a beauty mark under her eye? They're all beautiful tho.. I am planning on getting Soo Ji soon. Totally with you on Duckie's name. I think the name Siren suits her better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Kika is shown with a beauty mark in her stock pics. Not sure if mine is a dud or if that idea got scrapped. Soo Ji is awesome!

      I'm still waiting impatiently for Elaithea.

      Delete