Wednesday, October 27, 2021

COLLECTION UPDATE: Azone



I've gotten a couple new Azone dolls recently, so I thought we'd take a quick look at them. 

I've always thought Kikipop were cute, but I was stuck on the idea of this girl being my first and it took waiting before one was available. I actually sold one of my mohair Charlie Bears pieces to get the money for her fast enough. 




I'm a sucker for the dark brown-themed Azone dolls. I don't know why. I just am. 




With the hat she'll never wear again. 





She has changeable hands like most Azones. 





Adorable! I might get a couple more, but I'm content with only her for now. 



This teeny lady is my newest. She's a Sugar Cups Star Sprinkles Chocolala. I intensely regret missing out on the original Chocolala. Intensely! I have a feeling if she ever does appear on ebay, it's going to be for a lot of money. 

I didn't do a proper review for this Chocolala. No boxed pics, no outfit details. I wasn't feeling great, so I just opened her. 


 


Like Sunny Bunny, she also has a bunny ear hat, but I left it off. Azones are sometimes like Rainbow High for me. I prefer them a bit simplified. 

She also has a gold chocolate bar necklace I left off. It's big!

So when I say she's tiny, I mean it. 




Chocolate girls together!



So here we've got a Pure Neemo, Kikipop, Sugar Cups and Li'l Fairy. 



Annnnnnd Iris Collect Petit. Azones come in so many sizes!

I feel the Azone bug still, but I'm going on vacation in early December, so I've cut myself off from importing. I did buy my first Ruruko, who is on his way from Canada, but no more Azones until I'm back from vacation. I have my eye on a couple more Little Witches and a second Ruruko (not Azone, but another Asian doll). 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine. 

2 comments:

  1. Your Kikipop is so cute, I hadn't seen this doll before. How tall is she?
    Big hugs,
    X

    ReplyDelete