Tuesday, November 2, 2021

REVIEW: Itty Bitty Pretty Angel High Part 2


I didn't bother to take photos in the packaging, because I've already reviewed 3 of these, but the rest of the Angel High line finally came out. I got them on Amazon. These girls are a spin-off of Zuru's Itty Bitty Prettys. Same basic idea, but no real "surprise" gimmicks, just packets to open. 

So this one is Pascal.



She has a little candy purse. 



Brush and barrette.



This is Zesti-Beat. Her friends call her "ZB" according to the website so I'm going to abbreviate it like that, too. 



The wings on these, if you remember my first review, are attached to a waist clip. Maybe you can guess what the problem with ZB here is. 


Her coat is so puffy that the clip is absolutely stretched to the limit and I expect it to come flying off any second. 

I could take off her coat and it would probably be fine, but I actually kind of like the coat. It makes her more interesting and I like how they molded it to look like it's in motion. 



Here she is in her hat. At the moment, she's on the shelf with both hat and wings on. We'll see how long it lasts. 




Yeah, I wasn't putting that necklace on her. 



Here's Twizzle! This my fave from the line along with Cosmo. 




So cute! 


And her accessories. You know how I feel about fanny packs. Nope. Never.


And that's Angel High finished!


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment