Thursday, November 18, 2021

REVIEW: Basic Fun Retro MLP Twinkle-Eyed Sky Rocket & Sweet Stuff



Got my hands on two of the new Twinkle-Eyes by hitting ebay. Still need the other two. I hate that more stores don't carry these. I swear, wherever I live, we never have the good discount or specific chain stores that end up with toys. 




Back of the box. 



Sky Rocket was my must have from the line and she does not disappoint. 


These come with the tail bow, comb and sticker. 



Unfortunately, they got the stupid idea of putting gel on the tips of the mane that stick through the sewn-on plastic band. UGH. 



Sweet Stuff with her stuff.



She had slightly less gel than Sky Rocket. Both of them are in the salon right now. 



And the amusement that is TE faces. Especially on this mold. They're like alien ponies. 

I hope to find Fizzy and Gingerbread for decent prices soon!


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment