Monday, November 8, 2021

Blume Dolls Series 1


I wanted something from the Five Below site and added some Blume dolls to my order. I got four, then got hooked and ordered five more. I did really well with the last five, so I'm done collecting now and thought I'd share some pics. 

On the left there is Leilani. She's the "mystical" one (AKA: ultra rare). And her top keeps slipping. Sigh. Then there are Nori, Sedona, Sierra (rare), and Cleo (super rare). 

 



Cleo was my most wanted from the series. I can't believe I got her! She seems pretty hard to find. I looked for these on ebay and I can't believe the problems with the auctions. Many of them are missing every piece! Even the giant hair! And if they do have the hair, they're missing clothes. Or if by some miracle, they have the clothes, they're missing the adorable pet. 

The giant hair, which is removable and switchable, isn't the most stable thing on some of the dolls. They each come with an outfit with shoes, a purse and a pet. The pets are absolutely darling. 


 


The cacti are my favorites, but the chocolate kiss is close behind. 




Here's Leilani again. 

Gotta go fix that top. 



The green one was the first I opened. Her name is Tess.



Then we've got Mandy, Krystal and Cammie. Cammie is my fave after Cleo, though I really love Krystal, too. I might buy the other common crystal-haired doll, Celine, as she's easy to find on the secondary. 

I'm glad I took a random chance on these. They're cute.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment