Tuesday, November 16, 2021

REVIEW: Cave Club Dino Rockin' Party Bashley

 

Another lady long time coming. Amazon got Bashley in stock so she can join Emberly. Sadly, I really don't think we'll ever see Fernessa from this line. I'm hoping Amazon gets the Tella and dino set in though. 


Emberly was fun, but Bashley is clearly the star of this duo. 



Bashley comes with the same kid-sized accessories as Emberly: scrunchy, barrette and ring. 

Her doll-sized accessories are sunglasses, 2 scrunchies, a cassette purse, and I'm guessing that's a karaoke machine. I'm a big fan of her comb. Sometimes I just really like the color of things. 




Like her basic doll, this Bashley is also gorgeous. 




She has mismatched earrings, which are perfect for her. 



My only wish is that one of her scrunchies was the same lime green. 


Bashley is a stunning doll and definitely the prettiest character of the Cave Club line. I'm glad to have two versions of her, because I'm fairly sure the line is over. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment