Monday, November 8, 2021

REVIEW: Cave Club Diva Tot & Unicorn Tot



I ordered the last two tots from Amazon (imported) and they arrived a couple days ago. I had to give Unicorn a little salon time, hence the review delay. 

No boxed pics because there were stickers over the dolls on both boxes. But you saw Rebel in her box last time. 


So this is Diva.



My least fave of the tots and dinos, but the other two are heavy competition. I love the color combos, especially on the dino. 




And here's Unicorn Tot. 

Really love the dino here.





So cute!


The doll had a little box hair, but that was easily fixed. She's the only one that's got a plastic skirt, so that makes her a little harder to fix onto the seat clip, but she's also the only one who's not commando. 

Because I imported, I haven't been checking the Amazon availability of these. I wonder if they'll come in stock like the party dolls. 

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment