Friday, October 1, 2021

REVIEW: Mermaid High Oceanna



Here's Oceanna.




Here's the art again. 




Oceanna comes with her ID, sunglasses, skirt, shoes, comb, purse, and her seashell that opens underwater to reveal an accessory. 





Gorgeous! 

I love her tail. 




She's beautiful. 


I'm not into headphones though. Let's ditch those.




Nice. Way better. 




Here's her hair from the back. 

Like Mari, her hair is a silken wonder. Not a speck of gel! Bet no one expected that. 




I couldn't resist taking it all down. I didn't like the pulled back bit as much as this. 




With Mari, it was her skirt that tempted me to keep her in her civilian garb. With Oceanna, it's her shoes. 




Love the detail on the bag, though it's nowhere near as awesome as Mari's.




Seashell computer and accessory pouch. 




Oceanna's accessory is a cute choker. 




I definitely recommend checking these ladies out! They're so much better than people expected them to be. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment