Wednesday, October 13, 2021

REVIEW: Cave Club Rebel Tot

 

I FINALLY got the Rebel Tot. I had to import her from the Netherlands via Amazon. 

(Seriously, if anyone in Canada wants to give me a hand with Cave Club stuff, it would be super appreciated. I wish I could find a site that would ship here. It's not like it's far.)

I'm not sure if I'll import the other tots. It's not horribly expensive, but it's not retail either. But Rebel I had to have. 




Cute art. 




Her hair is HUGE. I love it. There is a little hairclip buried in there.

She's poseable at the typical small doll places.



The dinosaur has articulation at the shoulders and hips, as well as the tail. I would have done the neck instead of the tail. Not sure what they were thinking there. 

I wish they'd done a saddle or something, too. I hate that the clip isn't removable. 





So she's always going to be riding her dino to hide that stupid clip.


Good thing they look cute!


The one thing that surprised me is that she doesn't have any painted or even molded bottoms. She's riding a dinosaur totally commando. Ow. She really IS a rebel. I definitely would have painted something on her if I was Mattel. 

Despite the lack of undies and perma-clip, the set is really cute and I'm glad I have it. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment