Friday, October 1, 2021

REVIEW: Ruby Red Fashion Friends LE Freya



This is my second limited edition RRFF that came today. I actually ordered Freya first back in July, while Elinda was in August. 

Freya was an open order for only 72 hours, so they made the dolls to order for a total of 118. (Mine is #41.)



Like Elinda, Freya is wigged, so she came equally not put together. 




Adorable shoes. 





Outfit before I battled the wig. I love how detailed this is, though Elinda's is obviously more my style. 



Her wings are a nice thick material and feel very sturdy. It's like they took the more delicate wings and then laminated them to provide strength. 

They attach with two metal snaps. 




I went to war with this wig. It did not want to go on, but I eventually found the sweet spot and now it's as good as it's going to get. 




Now is when I take a ton of similar pictures. 



I love how inhuman she looks. She's the same as the other RRFFs, but there's something about her skintone plus her eye color plus her wig colors and her makeup that combines into a more ethereal look. 




I shot a few of these with her hair tucked behind her wings. 



But then I pulled it forward and this is better. 

Her wig isn't blonde, by the way, it's white.


 

I love the detail on the headband and it gets many bonus points for helping hold that wig on. 



While Freya isn't one of my top faves, I think I'd still put her in the top 5 overall. As I said, I love how fairy-like she manages to look. 


PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment