Tuesday, October 1, 2019

REVIEW: LOL OMG Downtown BB

I got lucky enough to stumble upon someone selling both of the OMG dolls from the Amazing Surprise set. A person asked before me and claimed Uptown, but I was thrilled to be left Downtown, because she was the one I really wanted.

Unfortunately, the transaction was not without issues. The doll herself is great, but the seller put Uptown's earrings with my doll, and claims there were no other earrings or bracelet. So my doll is missing her earrings and bracelet, while Uptown is missing her hairclips. (I talked to the girl that bought her and I'll be sending her the missing earrings for her own doll.)

So due to the missing accessories, this is not a complete review.



This one captured my attention right away, because I love her color scheme and the color block lips.

People guessed she was Shapes, but the colors were wrong for her and definitely the skintone was wrong.

I only recently learned her name: Downtown BB. I just call her Downtown.






Even her little nails alternate black and white!





Cute shoes.






Accessories.

Again: This is missing the earrings and bracelet.







I want to like the pants. I just don't. I think they make her look really bottom-heavy and there's something about her that makes me want her to look sleek.

The belt is really cool though. I like the detailing. But you do have to undo it and slip it through a couple belt loops to get the pants off her.

The cuffs didn't want to go over her feet either going on or coming off.







This is the only time you'll see this stupid jacket. Why cover up a fishnet sleeve? Bah.


She's so cute! Definitely my favorite so far, although the purple girl's going to be a heavy contender.

And yes, her hair is just as silky as it looks. It's fab.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

3 comments:

  1. i need help to see how it cost

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The full Amazing Surprise set is $90 on Target's website. I think it was more originally. The single-packed doll should be in the $25 range.

      Delete