Sunday, October 27, 2019

NEWS: Hairdorables!

Images of the newest series of Hairdorables have appeared on Instagram. Not sure of the original source and sadly, not the best pics, but we work with what we've got, right?

So Series 4 of the best blind box line ever is SCENTED.

And they come in a new reuseable case. Nice. I could use something to hold all my accessories, divided by series and line.

I'm hoping there's not a price hike to go along with this, because aside from being the cutest blind-packed dolls, Hairdorables are the most reasonable by far.


Series 4 looks like it's going to be the best yet! Aside from being scented, which I usually enjoy, there are at least THREE NEW CHARACTERS!

Noah, Willow and Bella are in this pic, but the purple Asian girl that looks like a human Twilight Rarity Sparkle, the lovely orange-haired girl and the amazing green-haired girl are all NEW!

The orange girl looks like a movie fan, but I'm not sure of the theme of the other two. The Asian girl is in a stylized tux, I think? And she has a partially shaved head! I love the widow's peak on the green girl and her hair texture looks beyond awesome.







I love her so much. I always say how I wish one of these big-eyed lines would add a definitively Asian character and Hairdorables have done it! And done it so well.

Sadly, no bigger pics of the other two yet.







Here's Noah. I love her tropical colors and crimped hair. Always a sucker for crimped hair.

Probably not going to be my favorite Noah ever, but she's going to be up there.







And Willow looks like she got into 80s Barbie's dress collection, but in a good way.




We also have another series of Hairdudeables.

Skylar and Harmony are in the mix this time. I'm not big on that Skylar, but Harmony looks great.

The boys all look cute.







And we've got an animal-themed new boy!

His hair is so cute!








This darling Greg is also in the line, just not part of the group pic, so we're looking at 4 new sets at least. Likely 6.






The second series of Shortcuts features "jelly hair."


And these girls were the big topic up until the Series 4 pics were posted today.

Just Play must have seen the bajillion rebodied Hairdorables, so they decided to go ahead and make their own.

I'm not sure if these are older versions of the same girls or if they're big sisters like the LOL OMGs.





I'm not super into them. I do like the look of the body proportions, but I find the earrings bigger than their heads to be really weird.

The clothing and hair are also not up to par with the regular-size line. Like everyone except Bella and maybe Kali has very plain hair.







Don't get me wrong, I do still like them. Especially Bella, Willow and Harmony. But less earrings and more outfit detail would have been nice.







Like seriously, those earrings look like plates and that outfit is so basic.

I'll keep updating as we find more stuff!

I'm so excited for the new characters! Can't wait to learn their names!

PHOTO CREDITS: They're promos, so they belong to Just Play. I found them on Instagram and there was no original source provided.

10 comments:

  1. I love these, especially the Asian one! Now I’m regretting getting 20 of the series 3 dolls. I have way too many Hairdorables, but they just keep getting better. So excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have all but the ultra rare of Series 1 and 2. I never wanted the rares. And I'm missing I think 3 more from Series 3, not counting the ultra rare. I love this line a lot, so I'm super excited for new girls!

      Delete
  2. I actually really adore the big ones. (THough yeah, those earrings a a bit (Or a lot) much.
    I wonder if they do the same as LoL OMG and just make these buyable without the Blind Box part of the smaller ones. (That's usually the big thing stopping me from getting into something. Blind box toys are something I need to be careful with.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just spoiled by the regular ones. Series 3 in particular has some amazing hair and more detailed outfits. And Series 4 looks to even top that! So I expect the bigger ones to be equally detailed and they're not.

      Delete
  3. The new dolls look awesome! I'm just hoping there's a rayne! She's my favorite for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't imagine them leaving anyone out. There may just be 2 versions of some characters instead of 3.

      Delete
  4. love it i cant imagine no hairdorables in the world

    ReplyDelete
  5. When are they coming to stores? I hope I find one they are so hard to find they are beautiful I just wish you could pick out the one you want it's frustrating opening one up only to be disappointed not to mention the price!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're being found in some Walmarts right now and also available on Amazon.

      I actually think the prices on these are really fair compared with, say, LOL Surprise where a pet costs more than a Hairdorable. With these, you get a bigger doll with nicer fabric clothing and great hair. I consider them the best value of any of the blind-packaged toys.

      Delete