Thursday, October 17, 2019

REVIEW: My Little Pony Classic Starflower

At last I'm caught up on Classic/Retro ponies again!

Seriously, not happy with Basic Fun for doing this. Don't ever split up a line again, PLEASE. All my Target is doing is putting out the old cases that didn't have Pinwheel or Starflower and whenever I get email notification that she's in stock, she's always sold out, even if I go right there and look without delay.

So I bought her on Amazon for $24 and change. Not too bad, but I definitely do not want to make a habit of paying over double for $10 ponies.

I'm really not sure how much longer the line will last, but at least the next sets planned are only 4 ponies apiece.





She's not as bold and pretty as Pinwheel, but she's still my second favorite in the set.



I never had any rainbows as a kid or even when I was recollecting as an adult like 20 years ago, so I'm pleased to have them all now.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment