Tuesday, October 8, 2019

REVIEW: DC Superhero Girls Jessica Cruz

I placed my order for the DCSG basics way back in March and finally, they're all almost here. But not quite. Poor Zatanna, one of my most wanted, isn't coming until November. Why release Jessica alone and not Zatanna with her, I'll never know.

I also don't get why they don't call her Green Lantern. Probably some copyright thing, but the other girls all get their codenames on the boxes. Could have done like "Green Lantern Jessica Cruz" or something.

If you're after her, she is currently in stock on Amazon.






Art and blurb.







Out of the box. She has pretty nice hair for this line, which still isn't that great in the grand scheme of things, but it'll do for $9.99.







Mine's got a little black streak in her eye white, but it doesn't bother me. This isn't a line I'd get picky over unless it was actual paint loss.

I like the power effect on the ring.






And a shot of the taller girls together.

Now hurry up, Zatanna! She would have to be the fashionably late one.

PHOTO CREDITS: Mine.


6 comments:

  1. Is the black streak in the eye paint, or could it be a tiny piece of (doll) hair? It's hard to tell by looking at the photo, but I've had Monster High dolls before who had tiny little stands of hair stuck to their face paint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish it was just hair, but it's a tiny smear of paint. I really don't mind it though!

      Delete
  2. Hello! her hair is really beautiful ... What did you think of the quality? Is it similar to Bumblebee, or the other girls? I'm so looking forward to your Zatanna lol imagine you! ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of the best in the line. Similar to Diana and Katana.

      Delete
    2. That's wonderful!! I value a lot for a good quality. Thank you! Although for the value they are costing is already great. Would you like to know if girls from Spirit Riding Free are of a good quality? In both hair and body. Thank you in advance!

      Delete
    3. I have the first three, but they're packed away still, so I'm afraid I can't remember any details about them, aside from them being cute.

      Delete