Thursday, March 7, 2024

REVIEW: Mermaze Mermaidz Slumber Party Kinslee



GORGEOUS KINSLEE.

I also have Casea, but her bangs are drying, so she'll be up tomorrow. Both Casea and Kinslee are hard to pose, because their hair is so damn heavy. Kinslee's head just loves flopping over to the same size her hair is on. So she may seem a little awkwardly posed but it's what I had to do to make her stand up halfway straight. 



She's stunning. Zuna's my fave, but Kinslee is the prettiest. 





Your head can flop for one picture.





Better. 

The posed hands are so great. 

I am sometimes a stickler for the shape of the fluke, but this time, I can make an exception. I think I'm so happy these exist that I'm not as picky as I have been on past lines.





Her hair is reminding me of Winx Icy's. There is gel in the bottom curl, but I didn't wash it out. 


Wait a sec, is there something stuck in her hair? SIGH. Yep. I'll go pull that paper off her in between reviews. Sorry, Kinslee.


Absolutely stunning. Kinslee and Zuna definitely join Nera and Crystabella as my faves from the entire line. 



PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment