Monday, March 25, 2024

BEARRIVAL

 

Catching up on bearrivals. 


I didn't plan on getting Vanilla Pudding, but after seeing pics of him, I ordered from CB Direct. 


I love his color and his fur is super soft as well as being a bit deeper pile than tyber (which I'm pretty sure this is) usually is. 



Emil is a 2016 bear I've had my eye on for years, but I waited for just the right one. His promo picture had a darker patchy face like this one, but most of the real life Emils I saw had almost entirely gray faces. He's random plush, so finding just the right face can be hard. 

He was worth waiting for! He's excellent and a definite flashback to my first year of collecting when more bears were shaped like this. 



And this is Star Jasmine, my first bear from the 2024 collection. Not on my preorder list because I wanted to see real pics of her first, but I ended up liking what I saw. 


I hardly have any yellow bears and even though she's a pale yellow, she's still yellow. 




And she has a CB rarity: a tail! A few of the bears this year have them and I'm excited about it. I love when they have tails. 



PHOTO CREDIT: Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment