Thursday, March 7, 2024

REVIEW: Cry Babies BFF Talents Elodie & Daphne


Agh, I thought I was done! I almost forgot about these girls!


Since the Mermaze were getting ready to make the trip overseas, I figured I'd get Elodie and Daphne over here at last.


This is Elodie.



Adorable. 





Nope. Although they're way better than Jade's. 





Love the pose. 





Daphne the ice skater. By far the darkest-skinned BFF. I'm really sad this line didn't make it to the US so kids could get her. 




So cute.





Her hair is excellent. 





Her skate blades come off, too. 




Love all her colors. 




So glad they're finally home. I should have gotten them ages ago when I got Shannon, but I kept hoping they'd be released here, especially when Lady was.



PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment