Monday, March 25, 2024

REVIEW: Decora Fashion Girlz Celestia

 
Okay, so I got Sweetie and Celestia together from Amazon. They're packaged in their normal boxes, but together in a white mailer with their names on it. 

I forget when I opened Decora. I think before I went to work on Friday night. But I didn't take her photos until Saturday night and then I did London's. Then I opened Sweetie, which is why I forgot to take a pic of her in the box. I really should not do reviews after work. I get exhausted and forget things. Ah, well. Sometimes I just need to open the dolls to relax!

But I did remember to snap Celestia last night after I finished up with Sweetie's photos. I'd run out of energy, so I left Celestia to open until Monday. 



Technically, it is Monday. 

I think I got four hours of sleep and then one of my dogs woke me because he had to go. I was too awake to go back to sleep, so there I was in the living room, trying to quietly open dolls so I didn't disturb Mom.

So Celestia's got some unconventional review pics. 

Here are her stickers. 


 


Her hair. 

It is nothing short of epic. Far and away the largest mass of hair I have ever seen compared to the size of the doll herself. 

They had her hair pinned down with this horrible textured plastic piece. Why in the hell they'd put something like that in the curly-haired doll is beyond me. I had to cut it free in two places and it snagged her curls in several. 



HUGE. 

This is finger-combed. There are loads of curls in varying lengths. Some are tighter, some are dryer and a bit frizzy. I trimmed some dangling ends, and the purple lock on the left side of her face snagged the plastic piece so I ended up cutting it shorter. 

After getting the small Celestia, I was worried how they would do her hair for the big one, but this is amazing. 



Celestia is the only one without bangs, so you can fully appreciate her makeup. I love that. 

She is also the only one who comes with her barrettes in place and they are staying put. 



I tried a couple moon stickers on her, but I didn't like how they looked. I think her eye makeup and barrettes are enough. 

I love the Saturn one in particular. That was my favorite sticker for the small doll.




Love love love her outfit!




I didn't want to add stickers to that mass of hair, but I had to put one of the UFO ones on her adorable Saturn purse.


 

Overall, I think she's the best of the fashion dolls. The only thing I don't like about her is how they packaged her hair. I love that you can see her face, and I think she has the best barrettes, outfit and purse. 

I still love Luna most, but Celestia is a very close second and then Sweetie is right in there, too. 

I hope to see more of these soon! There are only nine characters, so maybe they'll do the other five all at once. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment