Thursday, March 7, 2024

REVIEW: Always Bratz Jade





I have had poor Jade sitting in review limbo for weeks. It's really been a crazy time since we got back from vacation and that's already been like three months. 






Outfit pieces.




Crappy accessories. 

The belt, earrings and purse are the only things I like. 

Well, the brush is decent. 










I deboxed her and her hair was messed up, so she went right into the salon. I'm leaving her hair down. That's always been more "Jade" to me than fussy hairstyles. With a couple exceptions. 
My first impression of the body was not favorable, as one of her arms was loose. I popped it back in, but I'm not impressed one bit. These arms are spindly, too long, have oversized hands, and are not sturdy whatsoever.

I actually was going to scrap this review and plop her on the shelf, but I decided to go through with it just because I wanted to complain about the arm suckiness. 






Capri stockings and shorts on. 






I do like the blend of styles and her color scheme.




Ew, no. Who okayed these? 




Overall, I'm not impressed. I don't think I'll be buying many Always Bratz if the line continues. I do like this doll, but I don't like the arms, the accessories kinda suck (and MGAE is usually decent with those), and I just plain have a lot of better Bratz already. 

Jade is very pretty though. 

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment