Thursday, March 7, 2024

REVIEW: TLS Toy Strawberry Shortcake Soft Doll

Finally got my hands on some of the new TLS Toy retro product. 

First, I've really gotta say that while this company is giving us amazing products, they're also not doing a good job of actually getting them to people. A ton of people couldn't find the Rainbow Brite and SSC figures in Five Below. I had to get mine via a friend and Five Below's website, and I still need Rainbow Brite herself. Then they said a certain date for release of the handful of RB and SSC items they're bringing out on Walmart.com first, then pushed it back, then failed to release a single thing on that day. They never addressed their failure and only posted links to Amazon and specialty retailers, which had higher prices and later release dates. Then the products randomly started appearing on Walmart at varying prices. Let's just say that people aren't thrilled with them and pretty much only the suckups are left constantly leaving them happy comments.


 A lot of people don't like this SSC doll, which is why she was the single product I was able to order when they began appearing on Walmart.com. 

I think she's very cute. Yeah, she's a bit starey, but still cute. 

My issue is that she's not scented and I think I may have heard the dolls aren't scented either. That's...a real choice for an SSC line. One of their big things is being scented. So she feels like she's missing something. 

Cute and huggable though! I love her hair and her giant poofy hat. And I like her expression. How people think this is creepy is beyond me.

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment