Friday, January 26, 2024

REVIEW: Plushie Dreadfuls Latte Lapins

 


I've seen Plushie Dreadfuls advertised a lot, but this set of Latte Lapins was the first to make me say "I need these as soon as they're available." I got notified that they were in stock and thankfully, there was a sale when I ordered. They're a smidge pricey at $45 each, but you do get a very nicely made tote bag with each one, so I get it. And they're also some sort of super soft fabric that probably isn't quite Charlie Bears-level tyber, but it feels damn close. They're supposedly 21" tall with their ears stretched up above them, so ten inches-ish seated. 



I'm pretty sure Matcha was the first one to grab my attention. I love the shades of green and all the embroidered details. 




Americano is probably my favorite. Gee, wonder why. I love the slashes through the eyes.




I am a sucker for medium to dark brown bunny plush, so I had to have Mocha. Mocha has embroidered details on his ears, unlike the first two. 

And finally, Caramel. I almost didn't order her, but I'm glad I did. I love all her swirls. She has markings on both eyes as well as her arms, legs and ears, so she's the most detailed of the four. 

I've got my eye on one of the mushroom bunnies next.


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.



No comments:

Post a Comment