Thursday, January 11, 2024

REVIEW: Aphmau Minis Litter 4


Aphmau has another new series out. Litter 5 of the plush and Litter 4 of the figures are both a sea theme. 

As with last series, these designs look much better in figure form than plush. I did get a couple plush and opened the dolphin and seahorse. I think the seahorse and lobster are the two best ones, though the dolphin isn't as bad as I'd originally thought. 



However, the dolphin works much better as figure. 


These two are the turtle and dolphin. 




From the side. 




Here are the octopus and jellyfish. 




I love how they did the jellyfish. 





Stingray and whale. 



Definitely cuter in figure form. 




And the lobster and seahorse.



No codes for these guys, so you just have to try your luck. 

I ordered 10 and got the full set, which I'm really thankful for. 



My three favorites!



PHOTO CREDIT: Mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment