Tuesday, January 23, 2024

REVIEW: Mewaii Plush

It took me a while, but I finally caved and ordered some Mewaii plush. I got most of them from Amazon but did just receive an order from their own website. 

This is the mushroom style that I consider the most well-known. They come in a variety of sizes. This is the 8". 

L to R: Mint cat, Lannie rabbit, Chocolate bunny

There's a variety here. Mint cat isn't as nice a fabric as the other two. Lannie and Choco bunny are really soft and have a slightly longer pile fur than Mint. So the quality isn't consistent across the style. 

This is the squishy style, which is longer pile fur than any others I've gotten yet. 

Here's Lannie again and then there's my mystery guy. On their website, he's referred to as "gothic blue sheep." 

Sheep? How? He's got lop bunny long ears and a fat fluffy tail. The little nubs I think are supposed to be horns, but somehow remind me more of stubby antennae. So he's a composite animal to me. And he's my favorite of all their designs. I adore him. And that's saying a lot, because I really love Lannie. 


I love Lannie so much that I have him in every style he comes in. The larger one on the end is more of a pillow type. 

I'll definitely buy more Mewaiis. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment