Sunday, January 14, 2024

REVIEW: 2024 Barbie Mermaids



I loved these new mermaids as soon as I saw their promos. 

I've had them on order from Amazon for a bit and they shipped out a few days ago. These two came first and then the third a day later. 

I've seen a lot of people rebodying these, but I'm keeping them as mermaids. I love the styles of their tops. 




While not stunning like her Odile friends, I love this one's colors and her top. 






I wish the blues were a little brighter. 




Oh, my favorite! This is the most beautiful Barbie face in a long time. She is utter perfection. 




GORGEOUS. 




And the other Odile. 





She's stunning, too, though not quite to the level of the lavender Odile. 




I wish her hair had some orange in it. That's my only complaint. Just a few orange streaks would have been nice. 




I'm happy to have these three! I haven't seen pics of the fourth one yet. I wonder where she is.


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment