Wednesday, February 7, 2024

REVIEW: Rainbow High Basic Swim Sunny




Finally getting around to doing this review! So many things get in the way.

This is my second Sunny. The first had a lip defect.




Deboxed, de-gelled. 



She's very cute. 






I love the sun on her swimsuit. Adorable!




Shoes.



The fish purse is my favorite thing from this set, though I really do love the swimsuit. 




Ehhh, nope. 


Ah, likely my last Sunny ever. I'm not sure I'm done with RH. The color-me dolls are looking more appealing now that we know the line as we knew it is over. I might end up with them eventually. So I don't want to say this will be my last RH review because it probably won't. But it might be my last for new items unless they release more appealing basics or the next series has no unsightly face glitter.


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment