Sunday, February 11, 2024

REVIEW: Disney Store ILY Belle


I didn't want this girl at first, as we have an awful lot of tan girls with medium brown hair: original Cinderella fan, painted eye Mickey/Minnie fan, Cruella fan, and this Belle fan. However, this one is my favorite of the four. 

I quite like her clothes and makeup that's what won me over.




Accessories. 



I forgot how much this body does this wide arm stance. It's...unusual. But she's gorgeous anyway. 

I love all of this. The pink skirt isn't my normal thing, but it works. 



She's really beautiful. 




She does have the face markings. 




Cute pink streaks. 


Love the Belle tee.



Great shoes. 




Adorable bracelet. 



She is the only one so far where I'm not only keeping the ears but displaying them on her. Actually, I don't think I kept any of the other ears. 




Adore her! 

I really love the Belle top, but I also really love this hoodie. A little bit more than the tee apparently, as she's staying in it. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment