Friday, February 16, 2024

REVIEW: Jakks Pacific Disney ILY Rapunzel




I'm so behind on reviews! My allergies have been kicking my butt this week. But I managed to get some pics of Rapunzel done. 






Outfit pieces.





Accessories.




Shoes.




I bought this doll for the doll. I'm not a big fan of any of the outfit pieces. I hate the shoes she wears in the box, though I do really like the ones she's wearing here. They're the only piece of her stock I'm not selling. 







This is actually cute, but I'd rather have her in something else. 






Not a fan of this top. Too baggy. 






I bought the Mirabel outfit for her to wear, but I'm not into those overalls at all. 


Okay, that's better. I'm not sure why I like her stock shoes so much, but I do. I love the headband. I think these shorts went to the original Jasmine fan and the sparkly on them works with the sparkly on the top. 

Not the best look ever, but it'll do until more fashion packs come out. She's definitely a candidate for redressing in the future. 

Adorable doll though. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine. 

2 comments:

  1. I actually think the jeans and off the shoulder blouse is the best look altogether, the Mirabel outfit is not to my liking. But I think what is wrong for her is the coloring, all the lavender and purple do nothing for her. I think some royal blue or green would help her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate the cut and color of the jeans, so I'd never keep them, but that top works with them better than the other one. I'm satisfied with what I have her in, though I'll be watching for other outfit packs.

      Delete