Sunday, February 11, 2024

REVIEW: Disney Store ILY Evil Queen (Snow White)


I've had these photos taken for a couple days, but finally I have time to write these!


I had very mixed feelings on the new selection of Disney Store ILY dolls. They really do look an awful lot like the first series, but some of them had enough awesome pieces that I had to add them to my collection. 


Naturally, the Evil Queen was my most wanted. Let's face it, this is not a Snow White fan. Come on. This is Evil Queen all the way.



All the accessories. 


Nice misprint on the bag. I'm glad I wasn't attached to it. 



Here's the assortment of blind-packed treats. 




The other side. 



She's one of the ones where her doll was an improvement on the original. I love the red streaks and her makeup. 


Definitely love the dress. 



These girls are supposed to have designs on their face. My EQ fan does not. I'm not sad about it though. I think she looks better without. 





Love the jewelry. 




No. 



Better!


I love her a lot. She's my favorite of the Disney Store characters now. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment