Monday, February 12, 2024

5 Surprise Fairies



Do you guys have anything you search for on sites like ebay, Mercari, etc. that is really impossible to find? 

For me, it's the 5 Surprise fairies. I found the orange-haired one in my local toy store and fell in love with her. She's the cutest small fairy figure I have! (The wings are nice colors. They're just reflecting the flash.) 

I managed to find the middle one on ebay not long after. I had recognized that my fairy had to be from a 5 Surprise ball. I bought some of the pink ones when they first came out and had the mermaids and princesses. She reminded me of those. Thankfully, someone was selling an opened purple ball (second series of the original style 5 Surprise) with the middle fairy, as well as an unopened ball or two. I got a little checklist from that lot and saw that there were four fairies total. 

That was quite a while ago. I posted about these last July and only just now have found a third fairy. I paid $26 for a small lot of 5 Surprise items all to get her. (Although I did get a mushroom and daisy in new colors, too, as well as another ice cream animal and some unicorn keychains.)  

I'm really thrilled to have three of the four! The fourth has pink hair and a bright green dress reminiscent of Tinker Bell. If anyone ever sees her for sale, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment