Wednesday, February 7, 2024

REVIEW: Jakks Pacific Disney ILY Minnie






Good old Amazon and their need to put a $30 doll into a white plastic sleeve with zero padding. Thankfully, I am not a boxed collector. 


Outfit deboxed.




Cute shoes. 




Two pair of sunglasses, earrings and necklace. I wish they'd come up with something other than the glittery kiddie ring, but it's not the worst. At least it isn't slime. 




I never show her holding either of these, so look now. 

The heart purse is glittery. 

The Minnie purse is damn adorable. 




Here she is. Really nice hair aside from that style I hate. 



Not a fan of the tee cut. There's something really off about that neck. 

I do like the shoes, but I also can't see me actually putting them on a doll. 





The cut of this top is a bit daring for the line. I like it. 



Who knew I'd be doing two reviews with a very similar pair of sunglasses in them in one day? She definitely wears them better than Sunny. 

I don't hate this. I thought I wouldn't be keeping any of the clothes, but I'm actually keeping all of these pieces except the glasses. 




No. 



I bought this dress specifically for her. I always thought this was cute but didn't get it because I knew I wouldn't put it on anyone. Now I can. 

The book purse opens. It's wonderful. I love it. 

Not a huge fan of the shoes, but they could be worse. 

The only piece I really don't care for is the necklace. Throwing an Eiffel Tower necklace on a Belle outfit just doesn't work. What does French tourism have to do with Beauty & the Beast? Yes, I know it's French, but they could have picked something else. 


I think the earring holes on the Disney Store dolls must be smaller, because these came flying out of her head. Do not put them on a painted-eye doll. 



I honestly was going to keep her hair like it was, but I tried to put one of the little rose barrettes from another Belle doll/outfit there and snagged some hair. I just took it down instead of redoing it. So now she has one little barrette and the other side is loose. I contemplated taming her hair with a conditioning, but opted to leave it big. 

The heart earrings work with this. I'm a sucker for string of hearts earrings thanks to Maxie. 

I actually like the sunglasses. Not enough to keep them on her, but enough to keep them. 


Final look!

She's lovely. I like her coloring. 

I'll have more ILY reviews soon. Amazon finally put up the Disney Store ones, so Evil Queen and Belle should arrive overnight, while Tiana is slated for Friday. I'm also getting the Encanto outfit to put on Jakks Rapunzel, who should come next week. 

After I get everyone, I'll be doing a sales post for my extras. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment