Sunday, February 11, 2024

REVIEW: Disney Store ILY Tiana


Oh, this girl. I'm apparently doomed to never get a version of her with perfect eyes. Ah, well. She's still cute. 


I actually really liked her sportier outfit, which is why I went for her. 




Accessories. 



She's super cute. 




Would have preferred some better jewelry. No earrings? 

Love the cut of the top. 



She does have the face markings. 

I wonder how many errored versions like my Evil Queen fan exist. 



Not a huge fan of the jacket. It's cuter off than on. 




This is cute but kept popping off her hand. 

I'm a fan of the little loops Monster High uses. They're more stable for holding accessories. 





And that does it! I love all three of my new girls. Not planning on getting any of the others. While these ones are pretty and the clothes are great, they still haven't fixed the problems with the bodies and that makes me less willing to buy ones that aren't that appealing to me. I do hope both versions of this line continue, although I really wish they'd find a way to let this body sit down!


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment