Saturday, September 17, 2022

Spooky ladies!





It's finally spooky season and Scary Godmother is trying to pick a new purse.





So many options!





What should she do?




Take them all, of course!


I haven't had Scary Godmother deboxed since the hurricane, so it's great to finally have her back out again. 




And speaking of ladies I haven't seen in a long time, this is Dark and Defiant Delilah Noir. I bought her when she came out in 2009 but sold her. 




I found this boxed one on ebay and bought her, only for her to arrive dirty, dusty and falling apart. Poor thing!



I had to wash her wig and outfit, and clean dirt/dust from her eye sockets and mouth. 

I touched up the paint on her lipstick. 

And her shoes fell apart, so thankfully she perfectly fits these ones from Little Miss Matched! They look better than her clunky ones anyway. 


I'm glad I have her again, even with the fixer upper work I had to do. I wrote the seller to tell them to please be more descriptive in the future and listed off everything I had to do to fix the doll, but I don't expect I'll hear back. Some people just aren't meant to sell on ebay. 


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment