Monday, September 5, 2022

NEWS: Corolle Girls

In my regular Amazon search for new things, I came across a new line by Corolle. They're aimed at kids/younger collectors, but they're pretty cute. They're 11" tall with only basic articulation and they're $31.95 on Amazon. The most interesting feature is that they have pop off Bratz-style feet! 

Valentine:

https://www.amazon.com/Corolle-Valentine-Ballerina-Accessories-Vanilla-Scented/dp/B09N3ZPMFT/

Valentine is a ballerina. She has a leotard and skirt, a tiara and a pair of earrings, and her two pairs of feet are ice skates and flat "ballerina" shoes. She also comes with a cute puppy. Oh, they all have the same puppy in different colors. It's still cute though. 


Melody:

https://www.amazon.com/Corolle-Accessories-Clothing-Lifestyle-Vanilla-Scented/dp/B09N3Z94M3/

Melody's thing is...did you say music? Gee, how did you know? She's really cute though. She has a hoodie minidress with art of a girl wearing headphones on it. Her accessories are earrings, headphones with cat ears, a pair of combat boots, a pair of rollerblades, and her puppy. She's pretty tempting. I like her a lot. 


Luna:

https://www.amazon.com/Corolle-Unicorn-Accessories-Lifestyle-Vanilla-Scented/dp/B09N3XJZLD/

This one is into unicorns. Maybe also princesses? The art on her dress has a crown. Her shoes are rollerblades and flats. She's got the earrings and the puppy, plus a tiara with unicorn ears and a horn, and the ears have pink and purple hair extensions. This one is a really cute doll, but the rest is a nope for me. 


Zoe:

https://www.amazon.com/Corolle-Adventure-Lifestyle-Accessories-Vanilla-Scented/dp/B09N3ZBZZL/

I guess Zoe likes nature? I'd only get that from the item title though. She has a blue and white striped dress with a girl on it. The girl has cute curly hair with flowers in it, wears glasses and has a tattoo. I do like the art on these outfits a lot. Zoe's hair accessory is a fabric headband. The others all have plastic bits so it's nice to see some fabric, even though I'd leave it off if I got her. Her shoes are rain boots and a pair of sneakers with (not fabric) socks attached. Zoe is the other one aside from Melody that's most tempting. I like her auburn bob and her freckles. 


I'm not sure if I'll be trying one of these out. I wish there was an Asian girl. They're all cute and would be nice for younger kids or collectors who love younger dolls. I do kind of want to try one. I'll probably cave and do it. The price point is what's keeping me from being sure, but it is Corolle, so I'm not surprised. I remember looking at their stuff in FAO over a decade ago and it was never cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment