Saturday, September 17, 2022

Fairy Tails Tropical


Note to self: Stand that yellow Bushwoolie back up. Poor guy. 

So I've been hard at work reorganizing my toy room closet and setting up the toy room and hallway displays. I have a newly-added smaller set of shelves in the closet that have my collections of My Little Pony, Fairy Tails, Fashion Star Fillies, and Enchanted Kingdom horses on them, as well as some fakies and other random pieces. 

Second note to self: Add my three Sweetie Pups to one of the shelves. I think I know which box they're in. 

It's been fun to clean up and display some pieces that haven't been out since before the hurricane. In the case of my Fairy Tails, it's been even longer. They never made it out on display when I lived in Florida. So these cuties are out for the first time in over 9 years. It's because they were put away so long that I only recently learned I never finished the set! I decided the Tropicals would be really cute on the shelving above the pony shelves, especially because the two without stands can just grab onto the shelving itself. I also decided it was long past time to finish the set, so I found the last two I needed on ebay and as of today, the set is complete. 

I love Fairy Tails. I still have my childhood Tasty Tails and her stand. Might even have her comb somewhere. And I have my neon green jewelry bird as part of my full set of jewelry birds. (They're the mini ones.) I have Tinsel Tails and Huggy Tails (Fuzzy Tummy set) from my adult collection, but I guess I sold off all the others. I might just have to get some of them back. 

The Tropical set is my favorite though with my weakness for neon. 

Tootie Tails is the blue one. She's one of the two I bought recently. 

Sunny Tails is the green. I love that color.

Hula Hula Tails is the yellow in front. I'm missing her stand, which is the one with yellow leaves like Tootie's. 

Pina Colada Tails is the orange one. She's got excellent hair. Most of them have some frizz but her hair is fab. 

Sea Breeze Tails is the bright pink in front. She's the one I just got in the mail today and her hair is lovely. I need her stand, which is the one with green leaves. 

Top Banana Tails is the pinky-purple one. 

I honestly can't pick a favorite. I love them all!

PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment