Saturday, September 3, 2022

MONTH IN REVIEW: August 2022

 

I'll whip through my Month in Review post before bed. Sounds like a good idea. 

This guy is Twoddle. I've been wanting him for a bit. I have another in this design called Twinky that was my fave of the four in the set. 

He's big and floofy in places. I like him. 




Little Blueberry Pancake is a Paw Store exclusive, which means he can only be bought from certain stores.



While sister Jam Scone is a Cuddle Time exclusive, which means she's only on Charlie Bears Direct. 

These two are pretty teeny and I love all their prints and textures. 




Pecan Pie is from this year's Secret Collection. He goes with Blueberry Pudding and Bumbleberry Pie from this year's regular collection. I love all three of them. There's this kind of poofy quality to their fur that's fun to touch and hug. 




Gusto is also from this year's Secret Collection. He's the expensive but worth it Tyber fabric that's like the softest thing I've ever touched. 

I don't have any domesticated dogs in my CB collection, just wild canines, so he was a nice addition. 




Charms is one of the mohair dragons from 2021. I finally paid off my layaway for her and Harley. They were not supposed to both come in at once! 

I sold the green mohair dragon Runes, but I like Charms better, so she'll stick around a while. 




Harley is a petite little clown bear. She's less than a foot tall and fits in the palm of my hand...and my hands are tiny. 

She's mohair like Charms. I don't buy a lot of mohair because it's expensive and I like to cuddle my bears. Mohair isn't very cuddly. So it takes a very special piece to get my money and I think Harley was a good choice.



Last, we have Melbourne the quokka from the Bearhouse line. He's awesome. I love quokkas and I fully admit he doesn't really look like one. I think they should have left off the lighter color on the face and shortened the hair on the cheeks to emphasize how chubby they are. Quokkas have a very specific face shape and he doesn't capture that. But is he adorable anyway? Yes.


Okay, there's August done! Off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment