Monday, September 19, 2022

Furrever Friends

I collected these briefly decades ago in the heyday of my 80s collecting. I saw a couple people after the clip ones recently, so I got those down and then decided to clean these ladies up as well. I briefly entertained thoughts of selling them, but they cleaned up beautifully and I just placed them back in the toy hammock I had them in. Too pretty to sell. 

The purple is Posietail. She has 2 extra tail sections and her bows. The pink patchy one is Rosietail, who only has her main tail. I always wanted the blue and white one, but her prices are ridiculous. And the yellow isn't for sale anywhere! Wouldn't mind adding her to my set, but I can't pay crazy prices.


These are my Clip 'n' Tails. 

This blue one is missing both pink bows. The one on is one that was around Rosietail's tail, but it's not from Rosietail. I thought it might have been from this kitty, but the elastic is a different weave. But she's getting to wear it anyway. I might have a look around and see if I can find the missing tail bows. I'm pretty sure I bought all 3 of these carded so I should have had them at some point.




I forget how cute these are because they're displayed above my head. 




This one is my favorite. One original tail bow. Where's the other? Argh. 



I love her different face. 


I wish this line had done better. I still would love all the different animals they had planned!


PHOTO CREDIT: Mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment